Popular Tags: [View All]
Tamas Csepregi
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I have currently 138 logged games of GS, around 120 of the on Hell difficulty. We have a 15% winning rate and I am really happy about it. I thought I know the rules inside and out, but a thread here now took me by surprise. I searched the rulebook and indeed I found the following sentence:

"Any exorcised incarnation affords 1 Qi token and 1 Yin-Yang token to the group."

It is next to the picture of the Uncatchable, who indeed gives this as a reward and maybe this is why it didn't register with me. But... but...that can't be right... Every defeated incarnation gives 1 Qi and 1 Yin-Yang token? So the Uncatchable gives 2+2? Really?

What level of difficulty have we played so far? Überhell?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matija Opašić
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
w_mute wrote:
Hi,

I have currently 138 logged games of GS, around 120 of the on Hell difficulty. We have a 15% winning rate and I am really happy about it. I thought I know the rules inside and out, but a thread here now took me by surprise. I searched the rulebook and indeed I found the following sentence:

"Any exorcised incarnation affords 1 Qi token and 1 Yin-Yang token to the group."

It is next to the picture of the Uncatchable, who indeed gives this as a reward and maybe this is why it didn't register with me. But... but...that can't be right... Every defeated incarnation gives 1 Qi and 1 Yin-Yang token? So the Uncatchable gives 2+2? Really?

What level of difficulty have we played so far? Überhell?

Is this a joke?
Every incarnation in the base game has those two signs printed in the reward section. Are you confused because of the promo incarnations?
Still nothing changes, every time you get only what is in the reward section of the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tamas Csepregi
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This was not intended as a joke...
I shouldn't have posted before my first morning coffee. I didn't take it into account that indeed every incarnation has this reward. I just... nevermind.
I am embarrassed.

Moral of the story: coffee before BGG forums!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmb
I write really stupid posts all the time. I usually end up deleting them before I hit, "submit". But not always. Sometimes they actually get posted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.