Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played enough solitaire BaM games and done enough reading to understand the rules and basic tactics well, but would like to play a relatively experienced player to get a better feel for how it all fits together in the game. At some point in the future I might join the BaM ladder, but I have other gaming interests going on at the moment and would rather just do a one-off game rather than make a commitment for now. (Also, I can't find anywhere on the ladder website that actually tells one how to join, whether games are in progress, etc.) If you're interested in schooling me, email me at tppytel@sophrosune.org.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Henshaw
United States
East Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm always willing to teach people how to play using PBeM. I've had quite a few teaching games and they seem to gone well.
If your interested, send me a Geekmail with your e-mail address and I can set up a game.
French or Austrian?
ScottH.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Pytel
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I now have two games going, so I've got plenty of BaM for now. Thanks to those who kindly offered to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.