Sterling Wright
United States
Noblesville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone in the Stockton/Modesto area (I live in Manteca which is pretty much right in the center) interested in trying to go through the campaign? Currently, it's just me and my son, who is 14, but I think it might be fun if we can add some more rebels to the mix.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nolan Cluff

California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sterling Wright wrote:
Is anyone in the Stockton/Modesto area (I live in Manteca which is pretty much right in the center) interested in trying to go through the campaign? Currently, it's just me and my son, who is 14, but I think it might be fun if we can add some more rebels to the mix.

I'm in Turlock and am just finishing up a campaign, tomorrow night. Have you checked out MeetUp? There are a few gaming groups in our area. You will likely be able to find a group there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Brillantes
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
This space left intentionally blank.
badge
One last tour here on the Death Star and I can retire. What was that noise?!
mbmbmbmbmb

I am in Livermore, so that might be a bit farther than you were looking for.

I am interested though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Wright
United States
Noblesville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pmbrill77 wrote:

I am in Livermore, so that might be a bit farther than you were looking for.

I am interested though...

Unfortunately, I work in Pleasanton and the thought of driving home to get my son and the game and then turning around and driving back to Livermore is more travel than I am willing to do right now. However, if you are interested in driving out my way there are a couple FLGS in Manteca we might be able to use. My oldest plays Magic at one of them all the time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Brillantes
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
This space left intentionally blank.
badge
One last tour here on the Death Star and I can retire. What was that noise?!
mbmbmbmbmb

Yup. That is definitely too much driving. Especially on 580 through the Altamont.

Will Geekmail you with days of the week that could work for me and hopefully we can find a good day/time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.