Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
We have 350+ Likes on the Facebook page now, which is fantastic, thanks peeps for all your support so far - let's smash 500 whilst I'm waiting for the final quotes from the printers and before we hit Go on the KS...

https://www.facebook.com/gloomofkilforth

We're racking up the hits on those instructional videos too, which is great.
I've also put together a Fantasy Quest Hall of Fame over on my blog here:

http://ratdorg.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/fantasy-quest-legends-...

If you helped play-test Fantasy Quest and your name is missing just let me know and I'll add you to the list. It's been difficult to keep track of everyone after all these years.
Finally, I've solved the 'cut your cards out for tokens' issue after finding a new printer who can, you know, do tokens. We might even be getting wooden cubes too. In a nice box. With a sexy rulebook. Like a real game and everything. Ooh, and EU friendly shipping!
Stay Subscribed for more news and Become a Fan if you haven't already please...
20 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:
We have 350+ Likes on the Facebook page now, which is fantastic, thanks peeps for all your support so far - let's smash 500 whilst I'm waiting for the final quotes from the printers and before we hit Go on the KS...

https://www.facebook.com/gloomofkilforth

We're racking up the hits on those instructional videos too, which is great.
I've also put together a Fantasy Quest Hall of Fame over on my blog here:

http://ratdorg.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/fantasy-quest-legends-...

If you helped play-test Fantasy Quest and your name is missing just let me know and I'll add you to the list. It's been difficult to keep track of everyone after all these years.
Finally, I've solved the 'cut your cards out for tokens' issue after finding a new printer who can, you know, do tokens. We might even be getting wooden cubes too. In a nice box. With a sexy rulebook. Like a real game and everything. Ooh, and EU friendly shipping!
Stay Subscribed for more news and Become a Fan if you haven't already please...


That's awesome news .
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mortenmdk wrote:
That's awesome news .


Thanks Morten - you can tell it's an old list if your name isn't on there! Updated that now. whistle
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:
mortenmdk wrote:
That's awesome news .


Thanks Morten - you can tell it's an old list if your name isn't on there! Updated that now. whistle


Hehe, no problem . The important ting is that you've solved the token issue and got it EU friendly. Those two were really important to me.

Looking forward to the launch and even more to the delivery of the game .
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy 'Peachy' Devery
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am just further and further impressed with everything that's happening! I've been a lurker on this P'n'P for quite the while, and it was exhilerating checking in and seeing such a strong push toward professional printing. The very best of luck wished!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:

Finally, I've solved the 'cut your cards out for tokens' issue after finding a new printer who can, you know, do tokens. We might even be getting wooden cubes too. In a nice box. With a sexy rulebook. Like a real game and everything. Ooh, and EU friendly shipping!


What a tease!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Blossercubbles wrote:
I am just further and further impressed with everything that's happening! I've been a lurker on this P'n'P for quite the while, and it was exhilerating checking in and seeing such a strong push toward professional printing. The very best of luck wished!


Thanks Timothy, great to have you along. After all these years it feels like it's really picking up the pace now, so I've set aside a modest kitty for BGG advertising to get behind this too. My hope is that it will stand up against any other adventure game in the market by the time we're done.


Victor Mancha wrote:
ninjadorg wrote:

Finally, I've solved the 'cut your cards out for tokens' issue after finding a new printer who can, you know, do tokens. We might even be getting wooden cubes too. In a nice box. With a sexy rulebook. Like a real game and everything. Ooh, and EU friendly shipping!


What a tease!


mortenmdk wrote:
The important ting is that you've solved the token issue and got it EU friendly. Those two were really important to me.

Looking forward to the launch and even more to the delivery of the game .


It's worth noting that I live in the UK, so EU shipping is pretty paramount for me too.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Yost
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this is huge actually. I think there would have been a lot of internet rage over the counters.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yostage wrote:
I think this is huge actually. I think there would have been a lot of internet rage over the counters.


Yeah, I see that - and I'll continue to try to get this kind of thing resolved in advance moving forward.
And thanks for all your help spreading the word Scott, you're a FQ Legend too now. cool
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.