Spain
Barcelona
Catalonia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all

I couldn't find what Wittman Blitzkrieg trait does, I can figure out that light and heavy vehicles move in some way during supply phase. But I am not fully sure, because all units that doesn't receive an order may move in supply phase anyway.

Here's the tile:

Any help? I searched through the updated rules at DPG but they aren't any explanation.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paletti
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is correct that you didn't find any rules about the Blitzkrieg recruitment option, because DPG were not happy with their original rulings or hadn't decided yet what the token would do. On the forum you can find an thread (started by DPG itself) to ask people to come up with good rules for this tokens. On the ENG forum some suggestions were made, on the FR forum a lot of suggestions were made, but there is no definitive decision been made about the rules yet.
So, if you have a good suggestion, please post it on the DPG forum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Bascuñana
Spain
Barcelona
Catalonia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh!... thanks Paletti.

At least they could put a warning in the punchboard, because it can be confusing not to find any explanation.

I'll go to the forums to see what people suggest and take what it seems more fun to play to me. Of course I will make my own suggestion.

Again, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Tolman
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Juan, it is a couple of years later now -- what did you discover? Is there a rule for this tile? Also, what about the Intrepid tile?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmb
dranton wrote:
Juan, it is a couple of years later now -- what did you discover? Is there a rule for this tile? Also, what about the Intrepid tile?

Apparently the rule for Blitzkrieg is in the compendium:

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/forum/?action=viewtopic&t....3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Tolman
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Robert! I saw that Intrepid was in the updated rules, but good to hear about Blitzkrieg.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.