Zombicide Season 3: Rue Morgue» Forums » General

Subject: Custom Star Wars characters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kasper Mundt-Nielsen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found a fairly priced season 3 kickstarter edition, and will be getting plenty survivors a long with it. But I want to make a Star Wars themed group of survivors (from Imperial Assault), and I figure it should be very much doable. But since I have no experience with zombicide yet, I could do with some tips.

So my question is, if you should make your own Star Wars survivor (whoever popular character, I got many mini's), what skills would you give it?

edit: Here is my first contribution:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
What a brilliant idea. There is a blank character sheet on the Guillotine games website. I would start with some simple, basic skills like adding +1 to dice rolls or giving an extra dice to certain attacks, making sure you get a reasonable mix of close combat and range skills within your group.

However, you might just want to copy some of their main survivors on to star wars characters to start with, and as you play the game more, you can develop the team with the skills you think would be most appropriate.

Remember that you might not always get to the red level skills.

Let us know how you get on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Mundt-Nielsen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I'll play a few standard games this weekend before I jump into the custom mades. I figure there is lots of different skills to use for s smuggler, Jedi in training, Wookie warrior etc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.