Brett Myers
United States
Madison
WI
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this mean there's rumors of a reprint in the works or is it just a X-mas cash-flow issue?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Smith
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
Or maybe it's the same copy circulating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably some are trying to turn fast cash prior to Successors III coming out, but at this time it's only on the P500 list.

http://www.gmtgames.com/success3/main.html

I've heard nothing about H:RvC being reprinted but I guess it's always a possibility.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Sandall
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe they were all bought over the last couple years using home equity lines of credit and with the housing market going soft it's time to pay the piper?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runs with scissors
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
The die is cast.
badge
You say OCD like it's a bad thing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cavedog nailed it. In between the messy divorce, the balloon payment on the house, and a teenager needing braces...

I think that there are a few people out there like me. I picked up a spare copy in shrink a while back, and I've spent part of this year thinking of how many games I could buy by selling the spare. For the last several months, I've been planning on selling the game between Thanksgiving and Christmas; then reality hit and things got busy. I think that someone else snuck into my house and looked at my top secret gameplan. Either that or I'm a touch less clever than I think I am, and there are other people that are trying to time the market.

Prices have been looking a little soft, so I've held off on putting mine up for sale. The bad news? All those games that I was planning on buying with the money showed up on my doorstep this morning. Looks like I'll have to start selling off the neighbors kids.

Note to self. Must burn credit card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Myers
United States
Madison
WI
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha! Or maybe I was right all along.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.