Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Rutherford
United States
Perrysburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend and I tried this one out. Before we started his comment to me was "I never lose at train games." I came to find that out.

Having only two people play makes this go very, very fast. We got in three games. The first ended in just one round. I guess I didn't centralize my starting point very well. I was more than 13 tracks away when my friend placed his final track. I was really wondering if this was going to be a standard.

The last two games went much slower taking about three rounds each. I even managed to end one of those rounds. The last game was a real problem for me having to run the entire length of the board to link up my cities and even having to go clear to Glasgow, too. Very poor draw of cards in that one.

In the end, though, my master-train-game friend won them all. We had a blast with this. We can't wait to play with many more people. I had purchased mine during Tangathon and got it really cheap (I think for $6.99). My friend now wants to own a copy, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.