United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
www.garrettsgames.com
badge
This week's podcast - Circus Flohcati, Pi Mal Pflaumen, and Pack O Games Set 2
mbmbmbmbmb
Cynthia Landon of www.meeplepeople.com joins me for a chat about her excellent company and the games she loves. If you’re looking for gamer geek wear, or presents for the gamer geek in your life, check out her site! Mike Doyle, the wonderful designer of my logo, has a few designs on the site, and you can even craft your own design too.

You can always contact me at garrettsgames@mac.com, post to the blog at www.garrettsgames.com, or call me on skype at (650) 515-3571. I’m looking to hear from you as a year end “best game I played” segment. A contest may be in the offing for information too, so stay tuned!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
Great show! MeeplePeople is a great little site, and the fact that they do cusotm work is cool. A gamer buddy of mine ordered a shirt for his then-pregnant wife earlier this year...they put a little baby meeple on the lower center part of the shirt, right over her tummy.

Meeple Inside, indeed!

(Return of the post-end-theme outtakes! Woo-hoo! )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Garrett
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
www.garrettsgames.com
badge
This week's podcast - Circus Flohcati, Pi Mal Pflaumen, and Pack O Games Set 2
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick note on Jon's parenthetical comment -

I LOVE Ferris Beuller's Day Off, especially the VERY end where Ferris comes back on screen after the credits have rolled and says something to the effect, "you're still here?..." Little vignettes like that, or the bloopers that ran during credits on films like (I think) Smokey and the Bandit (???) alwasy made me happy. I've tried to replicate that to some extent. If you haven't caught them, go back and enjoy. :-)

Doug

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.