Subject: thumbs down option. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Taylor Kitto
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mb
I can't figure out why you would ever choose the thumbs down option. The thumbs up has no downside.

Maybe in the very small chance that only 2 people in a 4 player game, one of which happens to have the start player marker, has suspicions of the character holding Felicia being the betrayer. However, the other players don't agree. They could get her exiled by breaking the tie?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ossian Grr aka "Josh"
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRRRRRRRR!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd say a Thumbs Down vote is rare, but I can see situations where it could happen.

If Medicine cards are critical to the Main Objective or my personal Secret Objective, or if there happen to be a ton of wounded survivors at the time, I might be inclined to vote Thumbs Down to avoid the opportunity for Medicine to be flushed down the toilet.

Also, if you were thinking of Exiling Felicia anyway, and this happens to come up, the group might thumbs-down it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.