Subject: two little variant rules, just to spice up! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pom Mao Shan
Italy
Pisa
flag msg tools
I need your feedback for two little variant

first say when a skeleton move go toward the near pirate, if two or more are nearest at the same square the skeleton go toward the one with higher fatigue and not by player choice. Ok this is nasty

second when you take a breath outside the ship you can also, for free, change character taking inspiration from "flash point", simply one pirate "had enough" and tag in another fellow pillager
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Freilich
United States
Feasterville/Trevose
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Being a longtime fan of Flashpoint...I love the idea of swapping out pirates when you exit the ship. This would allow you to strategize more depending on the situation on the ship (this could potentially make the game too easy; though).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pom Mao Shan
Italy
Pisa
flag msg tools
lol the words " too easy" and "dead man tell no tales" in the same sentence don't match pretty well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Dundon
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I like both of these and was also thinking of how this works from Flash Point, too.

I suppose it could cost an Action to swap pirates before re-entering, so the replacement pirate would have 4 remaining actions on her first turn, plus any extras that were passed to the pirate she just replaced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.