Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Reynolds
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious if this is any faster with just 2?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick L
United States
Eagan
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a pretty quick game even with 4. In my experience about 45 minutes for 2 and about 60-75 for 4p. It plays well with 2, but it is better with 4 due to the board space driving more conflict.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runcible Spoon
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyR wrote:
Just curious if this is any faster with just 2?

For my wife and I it takes about 45-50 minutes and that includes set-up and take down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Plante
United States
Greenville
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would agree that 45 minutes is a normal game length. I find the 2p game to be every bit as confrontational if you intentionally place windmills near your opponent. However; unlike the 4p game you can each play on separate parts of the board. Awesome game with any player count in my book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert
Netherlands
Den Haag
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Player count poll seems to suggest that it plays best with 2 or 3 players.

We just played our first game (2-player), and it actually felt a bit long. We both scored more than 300 points (with the advanced records and governor rules and bonuses). I'm pretty sure we didn't mess up any rules.

I do think the second game will probably be a bit shorter since we will be playing meaner and rush it at the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.