Eric Postpischil
United States
Merrimack
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) May the one-salt penalty for not completing a royal order be paid with a blue cube?

2) If a player goes on a hiring binge, how many workers are available for hire? The base game would have six (ten total minus four starting workers), but Muria could have eight (ten minus two starting workers).

3) When starting a phase, should eight or eleven royal orders be placed face down in the castle? (The base rules say to place eight, but the Muria expansion says the base and expansion tiles are all used together.)

My compliments to the designers, Marcin Krupiński and Filip Miłuński; Muria is one of the nicest expansions I have seen. It really adds to the game, not just layering on more stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Krupiński
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
designer
Designer of two games and one expansion
badge
This space is available for rental
mbmbmbmbmb
1) You can't pay the penalty with brine, but you can change two brine into brown salt, and pay penalty with it
2) During game you can hire up to eight new workers but I don't think this would be wise Ammount of workers available for hire each era is the same as in the base game (with 5 playrs it's the same ammount as with four)
3) Mix them all together. There's no restriction how many orders are placed face down in the castle

And thank you for your kind words sir

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.