Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Dave
United States
Ogden
UT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I thought I had the game down, but I was looking at the rules again, and this quote from p. 6 jumped out at me with regard to Residence Levels 2-5, specifically that "No citizens move on Levels 2-5"

Does this mean that citizens do not have to move, but may, if they are on Level 2-5. If so this isn't much different than L1 Residences.

Or does it mean that citizens, once placed on a Level 2-5 residence may not move?

I've been playing that they can move, but do not have to. If they CAN'T move...well, um, I need to rethink some of my strategy...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It just means that after completing your movement, Citizens in your City Hall may move to vacant R1's only, not R2-R5. This is an important rule to understand to clear out space in your City Hall.

I believe the theory is that newly arriving Citizens will first go to lower income housing (R1) to settle in your borough. After that, they may move as you please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Blazquez Garcia
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm with Steve. I think Alban explained that in another thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AlbaN ViarD
France
Bourgogne
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Citizens never arrive in Nice Residences
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.