Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What sleeves will i need for this game?

I tried FF sleeves both american and euro, the american are a tad thin and the euro are really long, to the point that it will damage them.

What company makes sleeves for this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Cut the euro sleeves with scissors? Too wide is hard to mend, but too long is quite easy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
problem with that tho is they all wont be the same length, due to human error there will be slight variations t he length.

I was hoping a company made the right size

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
its a game thats hard to find that i paid $70 for... I wanna sleeve it to keep the cards in good condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Lurcook
United States
Kingsport
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
no, because those are more durable then the cards.

also on page 4 in End of Round:

*Return all workers in play (on spots and those in town square) to their respective owners
* Refresh any assistants that are tilted sideways (Their abilities can be used again)
*Shuffle all face up cards on the board separately after type, and put them , without looking, face down at the bottom of their respective piles. Then fill up the board as you did during the first setup (If a deck runs out of cards, then it runs out. Nothing more to it)"

Pretty sure that means you shuffle cards every turn.... so yeah I would like to protect my hard to come by game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise McCully
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WolfVonhinslik wrote:
no, because those are more durable then the cards.

also on page 4 in End of Round:

*Return all workers in play (on spots and those in town square) to their respective owners
* Refresh any assistants that are tilted sideways (Their abilities can be used again)
*Shuffle all face up cards on the board separately after type, and put them , without looking, face down at the bottom of their respective piles. Then fill up the board as you did during the first setup (If a deck runs out of cards, then it runs out. Nothing more to it)"

Pretty sure that means you shuffle cards every turn.... so yeah I would like to protect my hard to come by game.

You are shuffling 2 - 3 cards at a time during the game and putting at the bottom. It's barely shuffling but I understand the desire to sleeve since its a fun game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.