Troy Davidson
United States
flag msg tools
I got my Secret Santa gift yesterday. It was Hive. I have wanted this game for a bit, but just never picked it up. So I open the box and there it was. I was so excited. I broke out the game and started to oogle at the pieces.

I didn't get to play until after the kids went to bed, and I my wife agreed to give it a go with me. We played something like 8 games in an hour. We both had fun and it was a blast. That game is really cool.

Then, to my suprise, I get an email from my Secret Santa saying it was delivered. Guess who my Secret Santa is!?!?! Donnie Osmond! I was just amazed. Not only does he give me the gift of music and humor, but Hive! Oh Donnie, you rock! ...What? People use fake names on the internet sometime?

Anyway, "Donnie", thank you very much. I love the game and I might have a good gateway game for my wife. Thanks.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.