Alex Cheng
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm very excited to announce that Giga-Robo will be appearing at Gen Con for the first time at the First Exposure Playtest Hall. I'll update this thread when the exact times are confirmed, but I'll also be hosting private playtests by request, so if anyone isn't able to make the FEPH times, let me know!

UPDATE:

Giga-Robo's 2-hour playtest times have been confirmed for the First Exposure Playtest Hall:

Friday, July 31st: 8AM
Saturday, August 1st: 8PM and 10PM

Hope to see you there! And if you're not available during one of those slots, you can always tweet me during the con at @playgigarobo (https://twitter.com/playgigarobo) and we'll try our best to set you up with a game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Wilson
United States
Woodstock
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks like everything I've ever wanted from a boardgame! I'll definitely be signing up for a session once you announce the times. Can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Averkamp
msg tools
What's the story with the production of this game? Will you have any copies for sale at GenCon? Are you gearing up for a Kickstarter?

I'll definitely want to playtest it first, but if it's anywhere near as fun as the description and pictures make it seem to be, I'll definitely be interested in purchasing a copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher Purzycki
msg tools
Family of four very excited to try this out and meeting the designers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Cheng
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KhaosKontrol wrote:
What's the story with the production of this game? Will you have any copies for sale at GenCon? Are you gearing up for a Kickstarter?

I'll definitely want to playtest it first, but if it's anywhere near as fun as the description and pictures make it seem to be, I'll definitely be interested in purchasing a copy.

We wont have copies on sale but we are gearing up for a Kickstarter estimated to launch in the Fall.

That said, we're going to be sending out limited prototypes the week after Gencon for the 2nd round of our closed beta, so if you find it as fun as the description and pictures seem to be, let us know and we'll do our best to hook you up with a prototype!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Cheng
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NthDoctor wrote:
This looks like everything I've ever wanted from a boardgame! I'll definitely be signing up for a session once you announce the times. Can't wait!

Thank you so much—right now we're signed up for the Gencon First Exposure Playtest Hall at the following times:

Friday: 8-10AM
Saturday: 8PM-12AM

They haven't been confirmed yet, but we'll nonetheless have it available to demo throughout the convention. When we're available, we'll be tweeting the times via @playgigarobo (https://twitter.com/playgigarobo) and you can also reach out to us by tweeting or emailing us at info@gigarobo.com and we'll try our best to schedule a playtest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corporal Joe Bauers
United States
flag msg tools
No matter games or life
badge
Honesty over everything
mbmbmb
I don't understand, you're.. actually working on the rules and components of a game.. before kickstarter?

What is the meaning of this?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.