Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check out my other reviews at:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/145695/item/2728438#it...

Conclusion:

Tricky Track is a fun racing game for kids. It is interesting because you have to different animals to move and they act the opposite. So each time you move, you have to decide which animal to move. Viola! A decision! In a kids game.

Most kid games have been dumbed down and give the players zero decision. This one gives the players a simple decision, one that may be obvious, but it gets the kids thinking of what they should do rather than just doing it. This is a giant step forward for a kid when playing a game.

Everything in the box is top quality. I like this production and this game. Keeper for the kids.

Keeper.

Components:

Wood/plastic: You get wooden stand ups that are great and in different colors. They are very stable and nicer than you normally find. Best of all: you don't have to put it together.

Cards: N/A

Art: The art is cute and mostly elephants and cats. Kids will be attracted to the art work.

Board: The board is thick and very colorful. It is very useful and user friendly. The board is nice and very cute.

Type of money/vp: N/A

Final Grade: The components are very high quality. This might be a kids game, but they didn't spare any expense with this game. The components are top quality. Great job!

Rule Book:

Color/B/W: Color

Pictures of components: Yes

Picture of game set up: Yes

Pictures included: Yes

Example of playing the game: Yes

How long to read the book: 2-3 Minutes

Player Aid: No

The rules are presented on the back of the box. The rules are clear with pictures to help. This saves you from ever "losing" the rules.

Flow of the Game:

1. Each player gets a cat and a elephant. Roll the dice and you can move either character forward.

2. If elephant is to land on a cat, he will move backward to the same shape; a dog, jump forward and land on the next position with same shape. The cat is vice versa.

3. When both of your animals finish the race, you win!

Should I buy this game?:

This is a fun little racing game for kiddies a little order than first time gamers. The rules are getting a little more complicated here so an "experienced" kid gamer would be helpful. This might be a good introduction to a racing game that isn't straight forward.

Keeper.

*The images posted with this review are not mine and are images I found on BGG. If you click on the image, you can see who posted it to BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.