Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check out my other reviews at:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/145695/item/2728438#it...

Conclusion:

Bingo is a game that nearly anyone on the planet is likely familiar with. The game is terribly boring and without any merit. It is a luck fest as there are zero decisions in the game. People normally play Bingo to win some sort of prize as there isn't any reason to play it for fun or enjoyment.

There really isn't a game here. It is worse than a roll and move. The whole thing is determinitve and nothing exciting ever happens. Lose this game. Run from this game. Do not ever play this game (except for reward).

Purge.

Components:

The player mats are cheap and thin. The spinner is okay and it spins fine. Everything is slapped with "Cars" all over everything. You also get some tiddlywinks that are super cheap to cover up the spots on your player mat.

Everything is super cheap and not convincing at all. Terrible production.

Rule Book:

Color/B/W: Color

Pictures of components: No

Picture of game set up: No

Pictures included: No

Example of playing the game: No

How long to read the book: 1 Minute

Player Aid: No

This is a cheap piece of paper that can easily be lost or ruined. It is terrible.

Flow of the Game:

You spin the spinner and a number and type of car is pointed to. Everyone that has this on their player mat covers that spot. If you get a straight line, you yell Bingo and you win.

The game is that simple. It has zero decisions and you just sort of cover up what you spin.

Should I buy this game?:

The old game of Bingo is a stellar affair. Zero decisions, 100% luck and you get to hang out with a bunch of older women at the local church. That is Bingo to me. This is a lame game that I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Purge.

*The images posted with this review are not mine and are images I found on BGG. If you click on the image, you can see who posted it to BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.