Popular Tags: [View All]
Guilherme Rosso Ceza
Brazil
Florianópolis
Santa Catarina
flag msg tools
mb
Some questions about the game multiplayer 2x2:

Allies can play a card order (immediate default, minor) to allocate abilities or prevent damage to your partner even if not turn?

Example 1: the player 1A gets attack on Player 1B , in response, the 2B player plays an immediate card to prevent the damage that his ally would suffer.
Example 2: the player 1A is an attack on Player 1B, as helping player 1A, player 2A throws a standard/minor card to improve the attack.

These situations are possible, or allies can not interfere in the turn of his partner??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ioan Pan
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Example 1
when we play team vs team with my game group, we use immediate cards on allies (to prevent damage or so).
if some1 has taken a creature close to his ally to aid him, i cant see whats wrong with that.

Example 2
i dont think player 2A can use minor/standar card to improve attack of player 1A, cause player 1A is in activation phase. He is attacking, he can use minor cards and/or standar.

What player 2A could do, when he was in his activation phase, give one or more minor card buffs to player 1A.
So when player 1A goes in his activation phase to attack 1B,
he will have the buffs from minors that 2A provided him, in the phase of his(2A) activation phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.