Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Defense
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Someone had linked to Iello's latest comment on when St. Mere/Carentan/Battleground would be available in the United States, but that link now points to a "nothing found" error page.

(I can't figure out how to use hotlinks on BGG ...)

http://iellogames.com/wordpress/?p=1499

Is there any official word from Iello on when we in the U.S. can purchased the new content?

Is there still some fear that Iello will screw up the shipping in the U.S., as it did with the first Kickstarter?

thanks

Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Doyle

Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robbydee wrote:

Is there any official word from Iello on when we in the U.S. can purchased the new content?

Late August. If you are lucky...

robbydee wrote:

Is there still some fear that Iello will screw up the shipping in the U.S., as it did with the first Kickstarter?

It has already happened. Asia has theirs. EU is receiving theirs as we type. iello said there was a mix up in containers. I'd bet they got the iello stuff in place of the Kickstarter stuff in the 'Gen Con' container.

I would bet all my Geek Gold you could buy it early at Gen Con. All 1.5 of it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Defense
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I bought every single piece of HoN I own (except the core game) at Gen Con last year, before many Kickstarter backers had received anything. Of course, I didn't realize that at the time.

Smells like this will happen again. And no, there was a 0% discount on anything there. GenCon sales are obviously more profitable for Iello than any other sales avenue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Doyle

Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robbydee wrote:

Smells like this will happen again. And no, there was a 0% discount on anything there. GenCon sales are obviously more profitable for Iello than any other sales avenue.

The thing is, DPG sold the KickStarter items. Not iello. iello makes no money on them. Unless they overcharge DPG for shipping. So iello serves themselves by being negligent when importing DPG's KS items in favor of filling the container with iello stock that can be sold at GenCon.

The same goes for the Gazettes. Which I'm betting is in the same container as the NA KS items. I was fooled by DPG on this. Had I known delivery was dependent on iello, I would never have subscribed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
robbydee wrote:
Someone had linked to Iello's latest comment on when St. Mere/Carentan/Battleground would be available in the United States, but that link now points to a "nothing found" error page.

There was a snafu... try the link again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Brissaud
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
robbydee wrote:

August

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Brissaud
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AKDoyle wrote:
[q="robbydee"]The same goes for the Gazettes. Which I'm betting is in the same container as the NA KS items. I was fooled by DPG on this. Had I known delivery was dependent on iello, I would never have subscribed.

We air shipped Gazette #3 to make sure the subscribers got them in time.
They arrived in our office yesterday and we are waiting for the list of addresses to ship from DPG.
You are welcome and thank you for your nice comment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Doyle

Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IelloGames wrote:
AKDoyle wrote:
[q="robbydee"]The same goes for the Gazettes. Which I'm betting is in the same container as the NA KS items. I was fooled by DPG on this. Had I known delivery was dependent on iello, I would never have subscribed.

We air shipped Gazette #3 to make sure the subscribers got them in time.
They arrived in our office yesterday and we are waiting for the list of addresses to ship from DPG.
You are welcome and thank you for your nice comment.

Actions speak louder than words.

Give me a reason to change my mind about iello.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Rockets
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an email from iello just yesterday giving some details and wanting to confirm shipping address for the items. It's all good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gazettes are going out tomorrow, from what I am told.

Apparently the shipping info did not include email addresses, so if you have a subscription and want to know your tracking number, email cs @ iellogames.com with your info and they can get you a tracking number for your gazette.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonnyrockets wrote:
I got an email from iello just yesterday giving some details and wanting to confirm shipping address for the items. It's all good.

Me too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Defense
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
SirRoke wrote:

As did I

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X. Nostradunwhich
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine a few days ago as well. Ironically just before posting that the shipping alert could not go out for the Gazette

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Erickson
United States
Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
publisher
Covert Spy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Carentan and St. Mere just arrived in our office late yesterday and we'll start shipping them ASAP. We won't sell any of them until all the backers have theirs. While we'd love to share the fun of these new expansions with GenCon attendees, we want to make sure that the kickstarter backers have their's first.

If you do go to GenCon, we'll have a few preview copies to show off but none will be for sale.

We expect to ship out Carentan and St. Mere to all KS backers by the end of the first week in August with an official release date of August 20th for everyone else.

Sara Erickson
Sales and Organized Play
IELLO
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allan Doyle

Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Toshirauma wrote:
Carentan and St. Mere just arrived in our office late yesterday and we'll start shipping them ASAP. We won't sell any of them until all the backers have theirs. While we'd love to share the fun of these new expansions with GenCon attendees, we want to make sure that the kickstarter backers have their's first.

If you do go to GenCon, we'll have a few preview copies to show off but none will be for sale.

We expect to ship out Carentan and St. Mere to all KS backers by the end of the first week in August with an official release date of August 20th for everyone else.

Sara Erickson
Sales and Organized Play
IELLO

I thank you for this courtesy.

Please understand it is not my intention to deny you the opportunity to make sales or to deny others the product. For me, it is a matter of having invested into these items two years ago. I would find it upsetting to think my long awaited and very much desired items were sitting in a warehouse in favor of iello selling the same product at a convention.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Big kudos to Iello for this great customer service update! Looking forward to seeing it in the next few weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.