Subject: First two PBF's in this forum! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Yan
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just FYI: I have just finished two solo PBF games in the PBF forum here, both with premature revealed information of Braevalar, that is, my "sneaky analysis" of Braevalar's 7 skills and 10 Elementalist Faction Tokens.

The first one is The Lost Relic - solo:

The second one is The Hidden Valley - solo:

(almost finished, just the last turn and the scoring to do.)

I'd appreciate it if you could double check them for any possible rule mistakes and/or bad decisions. Thanks.
Comments either in those PBF threads or here are all welcom!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Srinivasan
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Feral Allies -1 to all Explores every turn, or just to 1 Explore per turn?

Can you use Feral Allies to give -1 to Explore on a turn and also to give Attack 1 on the same turn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Yan
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GreedyAlgorithm wrote:
Is Feral Allies -1 to all Explores every turn, or just to 1 Explore per turn?

Can you use Feral Allies to give -1 to Explore on a turn and also to give Attack 1 on the same turn?

Good question. Actually I've been hesitating for quite a while upon my first double exploration.

I compared and found that icon above looks similar to the one on Wolfhawk's Hawk Eyes, in which it is described as "exploring costs 1 Move less". I assume the same description should apply here.

The green tile icon is above the "/" between "+1 attack" and "-1 to an enemy attack". Again, we can compare it with Hawk Eyes and deduce that the exploring effect can co-exist with either of those two combat effects.

How do you think of it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Yan
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, the third solo PBF, Wolfhawk in the Realm of Death, was also finished yesterday.

The game started not so promisinglysoblue, but ended with my highest score (so far in the three SoT games)shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Srinivasan
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Day 1, Turn 2. Wolfhawk manages to... play Tranquility and draw March, perhaps? Otherwise you don't have March in hand to use.

Day 1, Monster Den. You wrote that you "chose" your crystal rewards. I assume you rolled them instead?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Yan
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your careful reading!
GreedyAlgorithm wrote:
Day 1, Turn 2. Wolfhawk manages to... play Tranquility and draw March, perhaps? Otherwise you don't have March in hand to use.

I forgot to mention that I played Tranquility to draw a card at the beginning of this turn.

Actually I've hesitated quite a while for this turn. Finally I decided that the odds to draw a card to improve the situation is promising so I did it - but forgot to write down this after the long pondering...

Quote:
Day 1, Monster Den. You wrote that you "chose" your crystal rewards. I assume you rolled them instead?

You are right. But didn't you notice that I've actually rolled and I rolled two golden in the previous reply?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Srinivasan
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
prograft wrote:
careful reading ... didn't you notice that I've actually rolled and I rolled two golden in the previous reply?

lol nope
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.