4 Posts

Mondo: Der rasante LegespaƟ» Forums » General

Subject: Tiles, rules, contents? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tero Huomo
Finland
flag msg tools
The game seems to be out in Finland (Nordic edition somehow translated to Mondo 2nd edition), but no relevant info can be found anywhere.

Anyone got rulebook, picture of all the tiles and overall content list?

What I can gather from back of the box, there are some new tiles (having eg. all 3 different land types and sea in the same tile). Nordic edition also contradicts the current description: The box says there are 48 tiles included, while bgg description says there are 64.

I am only interested in this game to expand the base game with new tiles, so can't justify myself to just try it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
48 tiles is correct according to Pegasus Spiele's site. They don't have the rules up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikko Saari
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
http://www.lautapeliopas.fi/ - the best Finnish board game resource!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very simple game. Build 3x3 islands in four minutes, scoring is pretty similar to Mondo if I remember correctly.

Tiles seem a bit small, they're 3x3 cm. Does the regular Mondo have the same size tiles?

I'll publish a review in Lautapeliopas at some point next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tero Huomo
Finland
flag msg tools
Regular Mondo tiles are 3x3 cm too, so they are the same.

Due to really different type of tiles, this seems like a decent option for a small expansion to Mondo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.