2 D4v1d
2 Datasucker
2 Imp
2 Lamprey
2 Medium
3 Parasite
2 Scheherazade

Built with http://netrunner.meteor.com/

A pretty straightforward version of the currently popular pancake noise archetype but with faust powered by pancakes and inject. let me know what you think! =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
KC
Missouri
flag msg tools
mb
"Powered by" Inject? Fully half your deck are programs, so I'd expect Inject to trash at least 1-2 cards when fired. I'm not sure Inject is the right card here...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeb
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
You found me!
badge
Hiss.
mbmbmbmbmb
Inject is best used to draw into more/specific non-program cards. The way your deck is built, Inject will often trash programs without much payoff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mychal
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you playtested this at all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Roman
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to be naysayer here, but Scheherazade allows you to place any number of programs on it, but you still have to cover the cost of those programs in MUs.

Would you consider MemStrips instead?

Also, can you make the room for a copy of Levy AR Access for deck reload?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
Lamprey seems weak here, data suckers and imp already threaten HQ, and they will be purging anyway. I'd replace with more data suckers and imp. I'd also put in the third Scheherazade, it's a key piece of economy.

Delaric wrote:
Dies to Lotus Field, I think. I would include at least one pumpable decoder or Yog with Net Ready Eyes.
Faust can break lotus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jardy koning
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mb
Sorry for the slow reply and thanks for all the input. i will try to answer feedback all in one post to save space lol.

To start off i have playtested this deck a few time on j.net and out of 5 matches it won 3 (won against blue sun once and one butchershop NEH then against a janky CI combo deck. Lost against Cambridge PE and an RP) and so far i have to agree with the common bit of feedback concerning inject. Often i would find that yes indeed it did put more into the trash than it did my hand and while between deja vu and clone chip i was able to get out whatever i needed i found that just using pancakes and slotting out Inject for IHW probably would have been better.

as far as Memstrips over Grimoire i dont see the need given that excess memory piling up on scheherezade gets burned off by aesops soon enough. Also in my experience Lamprey as hq pressure is BONKERS if you can get in especially against decks with relatively fragile economy such as NEH. Even if you cant get into hq Cyberfeeder paying for lamprey install on scheherazade and selling it next turn for a total gain of 4 creds and a noise mill is just fine in alot of situations. Faust works great as a panic button breaker in alot of situations and i would highly recommend giving the AI a try =).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Agent Archer wrote:
"Powered by" Inject? Fully half your deck are programs, so I'd expect Inject to trash at least 1-2 cards when fired. I'm not sure Inject is the right card here...?

Have to agree, I'd want IHW over Inject in this.

AnSteWe wrote:
Lamprey seems weak here, data suckers and imp already threaten HQ, and they will be purging anyway. I'd replace with more data suckers and imp.

I suspect Lamprey is a cheap mill and not much else in this deck.

I'd be tempted to find room for one or two Infiltration just to avoid getting baited into bad remote runs, but that's just me, I suck at getting bluffed into bad runs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yi Sheng Siow
msg tools
i think inject is better. you are looking for aesop, wyldside, pancakes and you are happy to trash cache and parasite.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Keddie
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
siowy wrote:
...and you are happy to trash cache and parasite.

Not when you want Faust Food!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Carrizales
United States
Burnsvielle
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Am I the only one who thought this was going to be a Jinteki deck?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.