Jay W
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chaos Cards has Galaxy Trucker and the first two expansions for £27.95 each. Great price from a great store, I've had nothing but positive experiences with Chaos Cards - worth signing up to their loyalty program as well.

http://www.chaoscards.co.uk/board-games-c800/all-board-games...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Shelley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
They call him Cuban Pete..
mbmbmbmbmb
Can also confirm the EXPO-2015 discount code still works from UK Games expo with this deal!

Extra 10% off

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antony Proietti
msg tools
This is surely a great deal (particularly with the extra 10% off)???

According to CamelCamelCamel this appears to be lower than it has ever been sold on Amazon.

Slightly wary as to the lack of response on this, is there something everyone else knows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bone
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's on my wishlist - spent up already this month or i'd jump at it.

Rahdo's runthrough really sold it me - I'd not heard of it until then as it doesn't seem to appear on many top tens etc...

Chaos Cards are fantastic so it's not a retailer thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Steer
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I went for it. With the discount it's a tenner cheaper than it's ever been on amazon, plus i've ordered numerous times from Chaos Cards, they're my go to retailer these days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S C
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm avoiding their another big expansion because I feel these expansions are priced higher than they need to be and drop large amounts on a regular basis.

I managed to pick up big expansion for £21 at the UKGE from Leisure Games and I'm not in that much of a hurry to get another.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jez Dedman
United Kingdom
Portsmouth
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JayOBedlam wrote:
Chaos Cards has Galaxy Trucker and the first two expansions for £27.95 each. Great price from a great store, I've had nothing but positive experiences with Chaos Cards - worth signing up to their loyalty program as well.

http://www.chaoscards.co.uk/board-games-c800/all-board-games...

Up to £29.95, and (according to the website) only 3 left in stock. The expansions are still £27.95 however.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.