Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon Berg
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IF someone had done it, it'd most likely be found here (or one of the subforums):

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=20
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Price
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is pitch black.
badge
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gaming80 wrote:
I got that far. It's a needle in a haystack looking for anything there though.

I just Google search any time I want to find something like that on Heroscapers:

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22dungeon+command%22+site%3...

...Sadly, not seeing much that might be of use to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D S
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The C3V has announced it will be using the entire Blood of Gruumsh box. It hasn't been released yet, though.

I can't speak to what people may have done on their own, but so far those are the only ones that are going through the Design, Playtesting, Art, etc. process.

edit:
If you happen to have the Blood of Gruumsh box, there *is* a card for the giant that's available now. Look in this thread on Heroscapers; it's the unit we're calling "Pel the Hill Giant." Watch that thread for future announcements for others from the same box.

But the only way we'll let you look at the card is if you agree to playtest. Seriously, though, we're always playtesting, and you don't even need the minis if you just want to play with the new units we're designing before they're released. GM me if you're interested but want more information or a simpler explanation.

edit 2: You don't have to pass a test or anything to get to be a playtester. If you're reading this thread, and you play Heroscape, and you want to playtest, we want you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.