Bob Flaherty
United States
Loves Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I just had to get my hands on the coach expansion for this great game. So, I decided to do it myself...

1) First, download the scanned image here: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/156050
2) Then process it through a couple of Photoshop filters to clean it up: despeckle and sharpen
3) I printed 20 copies on full sheet lable stock and varnished with Kraylon Paper protector - Gloss Finish.

4) I purchased some 1 1/2" wooden nickles from Hobby Lobby and painted them with silver metallic paint and then sealed them with a clear coat.

5) My wife is a Creative Memories consultant, so she has a 1 1/2" circle punch which punches perfect circles the size of the piece.
6) The back of the lable is removed and the sticker is mounted onto the wooden nickle.
7) Set up and play the game

The wooden nickles are not as thick as the game pieces, but the piece still works well with the set.

Since I could only buy a package of 20 wooden nickles, I printed out multiple copies of the diagram to best utilize the full lable sheet. I have 19 extra copies that I would be willing to send to people in North America (Canada and US) who have Mr. Jack and would like a coach piece. I am trying to get my avatar and a couple of microbadges, so I would be looking for a geek gold donation. Geekmail me your address and I will send out a piece standard USPS. First come, first served.

Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Flaherty
United States
Loves Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still have some coaches left. A couple of points of clarification: these are finished pieces. Since I had all the raw materials and nothing else to do with them, I used them all up. I am only looking for a small (3-5) geek gold donation; however, I understand some can't pay. Don't let that be a deterrant. I will ship standard US postal, the pieces are thin enough (1/8" to 3/16") they shouldn't cause a problem through the automated machines. I am planning on going to the post office tomorrow (12-14), so get your requests in to get one with this first shipment.

Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian Fraser
Canada
Whitecourt
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice Job

Is there a chance of sending them to Canada? I need 2 will pay with gold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Flaherty
United States
Loves Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just an update...

All of the extra coaches I have made are now gone. Hope all who received one enjoys it.

Thanks to all the generous BGG members who donated hard earned .

Bob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.