Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
andy hagel
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
Well, as several reviews have noted, this expansion comes with no instructions. And I can't find anything on the publisher's website to tell new players what to do with these cards.
There are two "Easy" scenario sheets on the website that specifically mention "Khurgan" but that doesn't help the new player at all.
It may be self-evident to veteran players, but I don't know if I'm supposed to shuffle these into the starter set or keep them separate.
Any guidance is genuinely appreciated
Thanks!
Andy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jey Legarie
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Andy,

The quick method, and this is really jumping in to the deep end of the pool, is to add enough cards from the Unbound series to the MoK decks to make standard decks and play that way.

If you've got enough experience playing the game, this would be the way I'd suggest.

If not, I would suggest adding 10 new cards to the mix so you can adjust to the new cards and get a feel for them.

Also, there are some MoK campaigns you can try on the campaign page (first column, last set).

http://www.dungeoncrawler.com/ecg/campaigns.html

Hope that helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A K Vikhagen
Sweden
Gothenborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A quick question related to OP's - doesn't the campaigns on the DC website require the Delve Packs? As I only have the Starter and the MoK expansion, not all cards are there. I suppose they can be swapped with others though :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jey Legarie
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The campaigns do include all of the Unbound cards (1 full set), but you can proxy if you don't quite have all of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.