Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Henry Grumet
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Red dot in-store sale, less than $25 with $2.50 member discount!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Purdon

Twinsburg
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3 threads down. https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1389913/barnes-and-nobl...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Old news, already posted, a week ago probably, or even more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Earl
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick, everyone pile on the OP for foolishly posting something many of us already knew about!!!!

Seriously, we have to stop doing this to people. Yes, it's old news to many, but not all, and he was just trying to help out his fellow geeks. If you already knew about it, you could tell from the title and didn't need to click on the thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hammel
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cheng wrote:
Quick, everyone pile on the OP for foolishly posting something many of us already knew about!!!!

Seriously, we have to stop doing this to people. Yes, it's old news to many, but not all, and he was just trying to help out his fellow geeks. If you already knew about it, you could tell from the title and didn't need to click on the thread.

Where's the fun in that? arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto R
United States
Amherst
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Couch wrote:

Indie band?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Maia
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GeneHeist wrote:

Thanks for the post, I missed the first time it showed up, but now I can try to hunt down a copy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Grumet
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cheng wrote:

Thank you I don't check those hot deal threads like everyone else does, and I was just excited to share with people what I thought was a great deal. I appreciate your support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Grumet
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rmaia wrote:
GeneHeist wrote:

Thanks for the post, I missed the first time it showed up, but now I can try to hunt down a copy!

You're welcome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Bailey
United States
Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to pick this up before but really appreciate you telling us all in case we missed it. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Purdon

Twinsburg
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cheng wrote:

Note I wasn't trying to 'pile on' or anything, and I understand he is trying to help. If anything my post was to point the OP and others to the thread which contains the full details of the B&N red dot sale. Apologies if I offended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Couch wrote:
cheng wrote:

Note I wasn't trying to 'pile on' or anything, and I understand he is trying to help. If anything my post was to point the OP and others to the thread which contains the full details of the B&N red dot sale. Apologies if I offended.

To me your post was fine--informative and non-judgmental. Anything after that point starts feeling like piling on though, so I agree with Tim that we would all benefit from being a bit less grumpy sometimes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think anyone who double posts a hot deal should be lashed with a wet noodle by every BGG member. devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Port Saint Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream I dream alone is reality.
badge
When I cease to dream, you cease to exist.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
I just picked up my copy yesterday at my local B&N, I missed the first pay about the summer sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.