Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Espinoza
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's definitely useful, specially if acquired early in the game (which is bound to happen sporadically only) but it's less useful with lower player counts and in games with lots of buildings. Somehow I don't remember players who completed it as unstoppable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Suitland
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not over powered but can be great early on. If you see someone does have it, make a concerted effort to use and block the wizard spaces so they can't complete it early on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Gameson
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Certainly very powerful, but not unbeatable and there are many ways to win without it or against it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Pimentel
United States
Fairfield
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's pretty handy when you find other players constantly taking action spots you really need, especially early game, but it's usefulness is dependent on others. It's one of those abilities that's pretty nice to have, but not game-breaking. I actually don't think I've played a game yet where the person who completed this quest used the ability to win themselves the game. Now the quest for the Lieutenant... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dennis bennett
Germany
back in Frankfurt!
flag msg tools
designer
badge
more of my stuff at www.dennisthebadger.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought it's incredibly powerful. To me it reads as "i don't care if i'm last" or almost "the better/permanent first player token (because it can't be taken away from you).

The earlier you get the better (obviously) and especially great if you have other quests or a Lord that synergise (again, obviously).

It's good because nobody can completely block you or use a denial-strategy on you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.