Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew J
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently purchased CO2 on Amazon. When I unboxed it, I found that all five of the one-sheet player aids that were included were in French. (I did have one large rule book that included all of the rules in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish).

Presumably, at least one of these player aids should have been in English. Did anyone else get this edition and receive a player aid in English? Was there only supposed to be one English player aid in the box?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Special thanks to Stronghold Games and Stephen Buonocore. I reached out to Stronghold to get a copy of the English language player aid for CO2 and Stephen arranged for me to get a copy, despite the fact that the version of the game I purchased was not the Stronghold Games edition. It was waiting for me in the mail when I returned from vacation.

Thanks for the support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow!

Special thanks also to Federico Sonzogni of Giochix.it.

When I found I was missing the player aid(s) in English, I reached out to both Stronghold Games and Giochix.it in an attempt to remedy the problem. Giochix also sent me additional copies of the player aid, which I just received.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rockwell
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew. Do you have contact info?

I just got my own copy of the game from Amazon as well. I ordered the Stronhold version, but got the giochixit version instead. No big deal but I got 8 player aids... All in French.

I don't think there are any other differences in the versions, but I'd love them in English.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew J
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went to the website for Giochix, here, and used the "Contact Us" feature. You have to register on the website, and then I just sent them an email explaining the issue. It was probably about two days later when I got an email from them apologizing for the error and indicating they would send new player aids as soon as possible. I got the player aids in the mail about four weeks later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cabral
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have uploaded the latest version of the English player aid here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/130840/co2-player-aid-eng...

Thanks to Vital for providing me the file!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.