Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please release this in english. I can't find details if that will happen or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully, with Kosmos now taking care themselves of their English releases, it won't take too long. But I really wish they were quicker with the Legends of Andor expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Cervantes
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
English, or at LEAST language independent gameplay so we can translate the rules.

Edit,
Dammit, I just saw this.
http://legenden-von-andor.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1755
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N S.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd buy an English version, but if one isn't available I'm seriously considering brushing up my German enough to play the original.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I imported this game from Germany with hopes to create a translated re-theme.

I opened it today and realized I might be in over my head. There is a lot of text!

Are there any German language speakers willing to help transcribe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siel Oren
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
English please!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olaf Slomp
Netherlands
Moerkapelle
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Working on it! First part of the translation done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olaf Slomp
Netherlands
Moerkapelle
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All done now. Just posted the final version as pdf, just have to wait for the admins to process it now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Woolley
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mb
It's been a while since there has been an update on if this I going to be published in English. Any word?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siel Oren
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Last Hope? BGG link?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
SissyBell wrote:
The Last Hope? BGG link?

Legends of Andor: The Last Hope

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N S.
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
piman wrote:
Big_Jodsta wrote:
It's been a while since there has been an update on if this I going to be published in English. Any word?

No news yet - according to BGG Thames & Kosmos, the North American branch of German publisher KOSMOS, has passed along its schedule of 2017 game releases but they have not deigned to share it all with the rest of us. My guess is that JttN's delays means they're going to see how it does first.

(I understand the frustration, but you're not missing a whole lot. You'll probably be happier if Kosmos releases The Last Hope first.)

What is JttN?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Legends of Andor: Journey to the North
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt Mueller
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In issue #7/2016 of Spielbox magazine, there is an editorial about the worldwide popularity of the Andor series of games, and how they are finally (but slowly) being translated into other languages, including English. Here's an interesting quote:

"The basic game was retranslated, and the expansions Legends of Andor: The Star Shield, Legends of Andor: New Heroes and Legends of Andor: Journey to the North have been made available (in English) as well. The other titles and also the 2-player game are scheduled for next year."

I am assuming that the 2-player game referenced is Die Legenden von Andor: Chada & Thorn. Also, since this issue of the magazine is technically dated 2016, the "next year" reference should be 2017. I hope!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siel Oren
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
happy to hear this!
hope it's true! <3 <3 <3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Speicher
United States
Potomac Falls
VIRGINIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wamboyil wrote:
In issue #7/2016 of Spielbox magazine, there is an editorial about the worldwide popularity of the Andor series of games, and how they are finally (but slowly) being translated into other languages, including English. Here's an interesting quote:

"The basic game was retranslated, and the expansions Legends of Andor: The Star Shield, Legends of Andor: New Heroes and Legends of Andor: Journey to the North have been made available (in English) as well. The other titles and also the 2-player game are scheduled for next year."

I am assuming that the 2-player game referenced is Die Legenden von Andor: Chada & Thorn. Also, since this issue of the magazine is technically dated 2016, the "next year" reference should be 2017. I hope!

This would be great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kam Amble

Idaho
msg tools
wamboyil wrote:

Please, please, please...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy H
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wamboyil wrote:

I would also be excited if this is true, but now there isn't much of 2017 left. Perhaps there have been delays?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Le Huray
Jersey
St. Johns
United Kingdom
msg tools
badge
I like unusual themes.
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no news of this coming out in English!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.