Subject: Lackey Play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Being a Mac owner, I have not had the pleasure of playing Doomtown: Reloaded online. I did download Lackey, and have not seen a plugin for Doomtown. Does anyone know if one is available?

Would love to play people online.

Thanks for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Satkowiak
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no Doomtown support for Lackey OTHER than Classic Doomtown.

As a fellow Mac user, I feel your pain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marcin swiderski
msg tools
I remember a guy who is making plugins asking AEG if they are ok with him doing one for DTR. I believe they didn't answer him. You might try to install OCTGN on your mac, but since I don't have any experience with Apple products I cannot help you with this one. On OCTGN we have small but dedicated community and we recently started streaming our games to generate interest in online play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fred De paris
msg tools
I use OCTGN on my mac.
with wine , it works quite well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Juggles
United Kingdom
Prestatyn
Denbighshire
flag msg tools
The sweat in my t-shirt and dust in my shoes, reminds me that paradise is only a point of view.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used something called Parallels to Emulate a windows machine within the mac and play Doomtown on OCTGN on there. I never really got it to work with WINE on mine. Though it seems to contradict it's self, I couldn't work out all the tweeks I needed to get the mac version working and found getting the Parallels to work was way easier for me.
There is an open source version of Parallels called Virtual box that I've heard nothing but great things about. So I only boot up my emulator to play Doomtown and it works brilliantly for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.