Subject: Can engines and bodies be developed beyond level 7? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lou Oliveira
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I keep taking research points, could I put level 8+ cars and engines on the market and Gran Prix track?
Wonderful game so far. Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Godinho
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We haven't been playing that way we only go beyond the max when an engineer gives a bonus and you place a + token on the vehicle in the market.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias C.
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
gobanshee wrote:
If I keep taking research points, could I put level 8+ cars and engines on the market and Gran Prix track?

No, 7 ist the highest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Oliveira
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that. We can upon whether components are limited (out of level 7 engines, are no more available?) and this question as well, both now answered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sleeran wrote:
gobanshee wrote:

No, 7 ist the highest.

nº 7 is the highest but you can have a car with an engine of 9 if you use the Engineer that gives a +2 to the engine you have put in a car you are selling...

so if you are selling a car with engine 7 and use the engineer +2 token on that car it's considered to have a 9 engine...

and if you have a car with an engine of 7 and I have one with an engine of 6 and that engineer and I use him on that car I will have an engine of 8 and be ahead of you in the engine category for the buyer that wants the best engine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.