Popular Tags: [View All]
Wolvehunde
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Meisterjäger
mbmbmbmbmb
Was looking at the pictures, Can anyone confirm if the size of figures are close to heroscape figures? ( wanted to do some rebasing of figures to heroscape bases)

The dice also look almost identical. I also don't have a problem with the cardboard play area, wish I had those when heroscape came out. a huge 3'x5' cardboard mat would have been great for heroscape.I will probably pick up two sets just to do some kit bashing /homebrew with my old heroscape stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Keller
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wolvehunde wrote:
Was looking at the pictures, Can anyone confirm if the size of figures are close to heroscape figures? ( wanted to do some rebasing of figures to heroscape bases)

The dice also look almost identical. I also don't have a problem with the cardboard play area, wish I had those when heroscape came out. a huge 3'x5' cardboard mat would have been great for heroscape.I will probably pick up two sets just to do some kit bashing /homebrew with my old heroscape stuff.

Very similar in size. Dice funtion the same, just different graphics.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolvehunde
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Meisterjäger
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick response, I just watched tom vassel's comparison video. I am not sure how I missed it, but the figures indeed look almost the same size and the bases are a bit larger which is nice.

I did notice the boards will not click together with the tiles , but with a scroll saw ,I forsee myself making them work due to the outlines match the heroscape tiles in the video.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Matecha
United States
Florence
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Norman, I'm of the opposite mind in that I'm going to replace the card with Heroscape tiles

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolvehunde
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Meisterjäger
mbmbmbmbmb
@ Michael, oh don't get me wrong I will use the heroscape tiles for sure. I just like that I now have a flat surface to which I can build upon, Nice to have the ocean and sand. I also noticed the planeswalker figures themselves appear to be a tad bit small compared to other heroscape figures. It just might be the bases.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.