Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Hill
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last post that I saw was on the 23rd of June that said they had started shipping and yet I have not seen anyone post that they have gotten there copy or even a tracking number.
I think we need another update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Robertson
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a tracking number and the parcel has made it to OR somewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Galen Ciscell
United States
Auburn
WA
flag msg tools
designer
Check out my game, Atlantis Rising! :)
mb
Kavu wrote:
I got a tracking number and the parcel has made it to OR somewhere.

Same here. Troutdale, in fact
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Douglas
United States
Virginia Beach
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My copy arrived in Virginia a few days ago. Haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I am looking forward to it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Hill
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no tracking number here in Michigan.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Beazer
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There were a few hundred backers. It seems you and I will have to be patient a bit longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
United States
Fremont
CA
flag msg tools
badge
For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.
mbmbmbmbmb
carrion wrote:
There were a few hundred backers. It seems you and I will have to be patient a bit longer.

There were 613 backers. There have been 13 business days since they announced shipping began. If they manage to finish today, that's a rate of ~48 packages a day. I dunno, that seems kinda slow to me, especially for a fulfillment company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Salute
United States
Londonderry
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're shipping in batches, so while some people may not have received notifications yet, you will have them soon. We aim to have everything out before we leave for Gen Con, so you shan't be waiting long!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Thompson
United States
California
flag msg tools
From Kickstarter today:

"To all of the folks who have received their packages - glad to hear they arrived safe and sound. We're awaiting an update from the manufacturer of the playmats that were scheduled to land at the end of June and then the start of July. If we get a confirmation that the playmats will arrive in the next little bit, we will ship all remaining orders (for folks who have playmats) then. If there will be a further delay from the playmat supplier, we will manually split the shipments and send them separately to finish off the primary fulfillment for the campaign."

Really? Why am I not surprised.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tygrhobbes wrote:

Because getting a partial shipment earlier and the rest later is better than waiting for everything? And so you're pleased with this decision?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
tygrhobbes wrote:

Because getting a partial shipment earlier and the rest later is better than waiting for everything? And so you're pleased with this decision?

Exactly. The publisher would be taking on much greater expense by making 2 shipments instead of 1 -- all to ensure backers that the base game gets to them quickly -- and still people complain. There really is nothing that board gamers won't whine about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have the playmats been received yet? I haven't received a tracking number so I'm not sure where this stands. I was really hoping to have this before Gen Con so I could bring it with me to play there. An update would be great...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The package with Base Game and Archfiends arrived today (i live in Germany)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.