Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Michaud
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(In celebration of our successful Patreon launch, let's do our latest episode a day early, shall we?)

Like so much Steppenwolf, we're taking a "Magic Carpet Ride" in this episode of Flip the Table! We're playing Aladdin: The Magic Carpet Game...a dexterity/pick-up-and-deliver hybrid in the land of Disney's Agrabah. Players glide from zone to zone, trying to empty their hand of adventure cards and gain control of the Genie to win. Will our band of scoundrels and street rats "wish" to play this one again? Enter our itty bitty living space and find out!

http://tableflipsyou.blogspot.com/2015/07/episode-77-aladdin...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Miller
United Kingdom
Newport
Gwent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a really neat game for the target audience of it. And a great Battle of Wits to close out the show.

The Unglued (Or was it Unhinged?) version of the Shahrazad card is even more entertaining - It works exactly the same, except for half your life, and the subgame is played under the table.

(The TV series is great, at least if my memories of it are reliable... Though... It's not actually a follow up to the film. It's a follow up to the Straight To VHS Sequel (Hence Iago being with Aladin and Co during it - His Heel Face turn happens in the second film)... And the third film? Which is a loose adaptation of Ali Baba and the Fourty Thieves, as I recall? As far as I can tell was made to round off Iago's story from the series. As an overall franchise, Aladin beats out The Lion King for me, even if I prefer The Lion King as a film.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.