Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a couple of games that I really enjoy, and would like to pimp them out with mouse pads instead of the game board. They Martin Wallace games, and he loves his 6 folds, but in Alberta with no humidity, they do not stay flat long.
The games are Brass and Struggle of Empires. For Brass, I would also want to do the 3 fan maps, Spain, France and Southern England. Any idea where would be a good place to get these done? Or better yet, if it is even possible?
Thanks for any info.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Beachler
United States
Woodburn
OR
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mabuchi wrote:
I have a couple of games that I really enjoy, and would like to pimp them out with mouse pads instead of the game board. They Martin Wallace games, and he loves his 6 folds, but in Alberta with no humidity, they do not stay flat long.
The games are Brass and Struggle of Empires. For Brass, I would also want to do the 3 fan maps, Spain, France and Southern England. Any idea where would be a good place to get these done? Or better yet, if it is even possible?
Thanks for any info.

Look to Artscow or Printerstudio. There are also a variety of sister sites for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.