Popular Tags: [View All]
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It appears that, after three prolonged attempts, I have come up empty-handed on my quest for GenCon booth space.

But worry not! If you are attending GenCon and want to check out a slick prototype of Gloomhaven, there are certainly opportunities for you to do so.

The easiest way is to grab an event ticket for one of the five demos I am running over the course of the con. They are scheduled for noon on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and 8 am on Friday and Saturday as well.

If those times don't work for you or the events sell out, I'd still be happy to demo the game for you at any available opportunity. Just send me a message on Twitter during the con (@Cephalofair) and we'll work out a time to get together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan
United States
Oviedo
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry you couldn't secure a booth. Will you be able to post any videos of the demos?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Once we get everything together for the demo copy of the game (i.e. make it look nice for GenCon), I will be shooting a game play video to share on BGG. I imagine this will happen the week after GenCon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gergo Tothmihaly
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
Mage Tools for Android
mbmbmb
Cephalofair wrote:
I will be shooting a game play video to share on BGG. I imagine this will happen the week after GenCon.
Yay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Beck
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joel Eddy made a video with you.

I am on board. This game looks fantastic!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.