Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Boadilla del Monte
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need help in understanding how the card are drawn and played in solo scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bogdasarian
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each card in a solo deck is assigned to the Allies or the Germans. Rather than draw each player a hand of cards, you flip over a certain # of cards each turn. Cards assigned to the human player may be held and played as he chooses (with the hand size set by scenario). Cards assigned to the A.I. player are played immediately and, if they have a target, are normally played on a random Allied model.

So if you were playing Unstoppable, you would build the deck and then, at the start of turn 2, flip over two cards - say these are Jammed Radio and Lucky Devil. Lucky Devil is an (A) card, so it goes into your "hand." Jammed Radio does not have an (A), so the A.I. would play it on a random APE. You could then kill Jammed Radio as normal by spending CPs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Boadilla del Monte
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Now I get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.