Popular Tags: rules [+] wargames [+] [View All]
Gijs Geerlings
Netherlands
Linne
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Good morning people on the Geek,

Yesterday I bought a copy of the 'Squad leader' game quite cheap in an internet auction. It was complete, in a very good state and it was only missing the rules booklet.

I have searched around the internet but I can't seem to find any downloadable rules for this game.

Does someone know where I can find these?

Kind regards,

Gijs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hancock
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
look at www.grognard.com. I didn't check to see if they were there but grognard rarely fails

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gijs Geerlings
Netherlands
Linne
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the tip but alas, no luck there either. I've searched all over the site but I can't seem to find them. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Azog
United States
Baton Rouge
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

In the Yahoo group, "Squad Leader in Miniature", they keep a copy of the Classic Squad Leader rules in the file section.

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gijs Geerlings
Netherlands
Linne
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Good morning,

I've finally got my hands on a pdf of the rules for squad leader. Is this still under copyright protection? If not, I'd like to do us a favour and post it on the geek? Is that permitted?

Gijs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Krockover
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check your mailbox here at BGG - I sent you a message on Dec. 14th that may be of interest to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.