Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Sinelli
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are event cards pooled like fortune in co-op mode? I seem to remember playing it that way but I can't for the life of me find a reference in the rules. It has been a while since I played. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I understood that they were held by their players and used at their discretion for their heroes. You could pool them if you like, but that does make the game easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sinelli
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I should have clarified. I am playing solo with two Heroes. Under the Solo Game on pg.26 it states "...all of the Heroes share a single hand of Event cards (and any Secret City cards." You are correct when playing with more than one player. Thanks. I must have passed over this rule a dozen times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel U. Thibault
Canada
Québec
Québec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If playing solo, holding the cards separately or pooled is a mere technicality: it makes no practical difference.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sinelli
United States
Macomb
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wouldn't it make a difference for Secret Delivery cards if the Hero keeps the card instead of pooled? I see your point and tend to agree but why do the rules make the distinction on page 26?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.