2 Posts

Lost Wonders (fan expansion for 7 Wonders)» Forums » General

Subject: A4 europe problem rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Giampaolo Tovo
Italy
flag msg tools
Hi, i was trying to convert this fan expansion from pdf to jpeg/a4 paper cause i need to edit it (put two wonders togheter in one sheet for example; print one sheet for one wonder seems kinda of a waste... and i'm eu btw so us letter size is not really something i can easily handle), but i always get strange resolution, size problem, resolution problem and from what i've heard this expansion's supposed to be 1:1 (at least in size) to the original. But till now, i get the wonders too big (not a lot) and the card too small (compared to the scanned version of my original game on a4 jpeg)
I've also tried the french pdf a4 version but here's the thing: i'm going to send the all expansion pack to an online printer (so i'm not going to be there to say, "do this, and do that"), and he need it in jpg/jpeg, but i just can't seem to get the conversion to work. Anyone can help?

(please forgive my bad bad english, as you can guess, not my first language. Hope somone will understand)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Pawlak
Poland
near PoznaƄ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First off, two wonders will not fit on single A4 page (a wonder mat size is 25cm x 11cm).

Second, you can easily convert these wonders to JPG using ImageMagick (http://www.imagemagick.org/) commandline tool. For example this command (assuming you installed ImageMagick to D:\ImageMagick):
Quote:
D:\ImageMagick\convert -quality 99 -density 300 -trim Lost_Wonders_-_Mysterious_Wonders_v3.0_.pdf LostWonders_Mysterious.jpg

will generate 6 files: LostWonders_Mysterious-0.jpg, [...], LostWonders_Mysterious-5.jpg, each of 300 DPI, with whitespace trimmed off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.