A Tang

Fresno
California
msg tools
Thinking of gathering a large group of about 12 and running through an epic Zombicide night. Anybody have any 12-player sessions they'd like to share how well the game plays at that level?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Curtis
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, with Season 3 you should play 2 connected maps and be rival gangs, up to you whether it goes to PVP, but if it does you should synch the turns when that happens...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
foxstar74 wrote:
Thinking of gathering a large group of about 12 and running through an epic Zombicide night. Anybody have any 12-player sessions they'd like to share how well the game plays at that level?

A lot depends on your playing space. At my old place, I would have been able to play on a long narrow map with two teams of six survivors starting from each end and meeting up in the middle to escape. At my new place, I'd need to be in two different rooms on two different maps, then maybe escape those maps through a sewer (BP Vault Portal idea) to a 3rd map to escape and win. You'd probably need to make your maps somewhat brutal, so a fair number of players get killed off before the 3rd map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vadim Golembo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would imagine there would be a lot of down time between player turns.
That's never a good thing.
Also, this game gets easier with more players...
I believe it's ideal for like 4.
Has anyone ever lost a game with 6 players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
N0mE wrote:
Has anyone ever lost a game with 6 players?

Yes, but we win more than we lose. We also find 5 players is a lot of fun, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.