Subject: Firefly map - Where would the planet Haven be located? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Greenwald
United States
Milford
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
In the movie "Serenity" the planet Haven is visited twice by Mal's crew. It is the planet where Shepard Book has taken up residence after the close of the TV show. When the crew searches for Miranda, Zoe points out that it is not far from Haven and that a ship must cross Reaver Territory to get there.

Does anyone know where Haven might be on the game board or its expansions? I would seem an important place to include on the map to keep up with the story line.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
First moon of Deadwood, in the Blue Sun System.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Greenwald
United States
Milford
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Thank You, George.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Krubski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I don't think there are too many jobs around Deadwood yet, but I suspect "Discrete transportation" may actually be transporting folks to Haven rather than Deadwood...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raven Nightshade
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
There's a few jobs like that... but let's be honest, if they included all the moons and as-yet-not-terraformed worlds the board would be even bigger.

QMx do a 'map of the verse' poster (you can take a look through google images), and a nice virtual version is being used in The Cortex (the companion app for the upcoming Firefly Online game - keepflying.com). Both of these include all the known worlds and moons (over 200) if you want to brush up on where stuff is (e.g. Badger is from Dyton, a moon of Greenleaf, something British people may like to know).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.