Legendary: Guardians of the Galaxy» Forums » General

Subject: Set missing half the cards! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Silver
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I ordered my set through amazon and it arrived with double the amount of 4 of the hero cards and missing all the rest. Has this happened to anyone else?

Here is a copy of the email i sent to Upper Deck customer support. what do you think?

**"Hi, I ordered your product "Legendary: Guardians of the Galaxy" for the Marcel deck building game and it seems to have been improperly packaged. As you can see, it contains double the amount of Drax the Destroyer, Gamora, Rocket Raccoon, and Groot cards and missing the remaining cards that are supposed to be in the package. I can tell you i am SPECIFICALLY missing:

-All Starlord Hero Cards (14 cards)
-All Mastermind Cards (Thanos and Supreme Intelligence) (10 cards)
-All Villain Cards (Infinity Gems and Kree Starforce) (16 cards)
-All Scheme Scenario Cards ("Unite the Shards", "Forge the Infinity Gauntlet", "Intergalactic Kree Nega-Bomb", and "The Kree-Skrull War")(4 Cards)

It seems as if, during the assembly process, the cards that go into the game are separated into two sets that ultimately both get added to the box. In my case I received two of the same set (i.e. Drax, Gamora, Rocket Racoon, and Groot) giving me a total of 112 cards which there should only be 56 of, and leaving me without the 44 missing cards mentioned above. I included these pictures to show that there are two total sets of the Drax the Destroyer hero Cards as an example as i could not fit all of the cards in on photo. I included a second photo including all "rare" hero cards, which, if you are unfamiliar, there should only be one of each in a set, also as an example. The last picture i simply included in case it was of any benefit to you. I ordered the product through Amazon, though all signs point to this being a mistake on the part of Upper Deck which is why I decided to contact your customer support as opposed to theirs. I should also mention that the rule sheet and the Shard tokens were accounted for and arrived with the set so I will not need those replaced. I understand that mistakes happen on the assembly line but I would like to get this sorted out as soon as possible so I can continue to play and enjoy this great game. Please direct me to someone who can remedy this situation. I also sent a similar email to the general questions email account for Upper Deck before I found this one, which seems to be checked more frequently. Thank you!

Your loyal customer,
------------**"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed qa@upperdeck.com with a couple of missing cards in the base game.

They came back with a file with a full inventory of cards for the product and asked for this info.

Full name:

Address:

Phone Number:

Card Product/Year: Marvel Legendary

What’s Damaged or Missing:

They dispatched shortly after I confirmed the missing cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyson K
Canada
Brantford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure this needs a thread. Just email them and they will take care of you. What they lack in quality control they more than make up for in great customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.