André Nordstrand
Norway
Stavanger
Rogaland
flag msg tools
badge
reviews.takras.net for board game reviews
mbmbmbmbmb
I know Queen Games have been getting quite the bad reputation on their kickstarter projects lately, including my own experience from a couple of their projects there. Therefore, it was on a particular positive note what I experienced on my last encounter with them.

I have both Shogun and the Court expansion. When I was going to play it last time, I couldn't find any of the province cards. I had no idea where they were, and I've moved since last time I played it. So I contacted Queen Games support enquiring to buy a new deck. A few days later, I got an email where they would just send me the new deck at no charge.

Just wanted to share this experience with you guys
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmb
I had a similar experience with them regarding KingDom builder.

I wasn't even missing any cards, I just had the German version, added the English expansions and asked them if I could buy the English cards for the base game.

They offered them to m for free but in the meantime I got them off another BGG user on here

Customer service is fine with Queen games. It's more their project managements that sometimes don't keep up with their own games or gamer market expectations I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.