Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone, I just got AoS this past weekend and was wondering how much the KS Extras add to the variety. The fact that there are additional UN Agents seems awesome and new Henchman probably never hurt.

Has anyone purchased the extras box and can give me an opinion about it's value?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Jordan
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the KS extras. Never play a game without them.

Coincedentally, I happen to have an extra set that I would be willing to trade/sell. ;)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was a supporter of the original KS, so I can't comment on the new boxed version of the KS extras, but I can say we love the extra characters and the Shadow henchman. We don't always use the travel die, as we prefer the predictability of moving 2-3 spaces per turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll probably get it at some point, I'm just trying to make sure that the money is justified. I need to play the game some more as well to get a better feel for everything.

Thanks for all the replies, it's good to know that they extra stuff is worth it if you enjoy the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
daikage wrote:
I love the KS extras. Never play a game without them.

Coincedentally, I happen to have an extra set that I would be willing to trade/sell.

GM sent about this. Thanks for letting me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Jordan
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
I was a supporter of the original KS, so I can't comment on the new boxed version of the KS extras, but I can say we love the extra characters and the Shadow henchman. We don't always use the travel die, as we prefer the predictability of moving 2-3 spaces per turn.

The new box of stuff is pretty much just the original promos from both the other campaigns with one new Henchman.

While I like the new Henchman a lot, I was not quite as happy to spend as much as I did to get repeats of everything else.

No huge thing, since I am sure I will be able to unload these extras eventually. :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While I'm asking things, did anyone have any issues with the quality of their map? I played once and when I was putting it away the black backing was pulling away from the map pretty heavily. I'm afraid I'm going to lose 1/4 of the map if I pull the game out too often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.