Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Griffiths
United Kingdom
Wrexham
Wrexham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks,

I'm trying to gauge whether this would actually be worth my time doing. I'm all about the Stormcast Eternals with this set, and don't really see myself wanting to go through the bother of building up the Chaos stuff or anything. Do people buy half-sets like this? I mean, if I put the Chaos sprues on ebay or something, would anyone want them, do you think?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Farmer Maggot
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shouldn't be a drama.

People have always split the other starter sets. If you have a scoot around on EvilBay there are still 1/2 sets and individual units from Island of Blood being sold off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Griffiths
United Kingdom
Wrexham
Wrexham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, fantastic! Thanks for that, I'll give it a go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Saloff
United States
Edinboro
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him.
badge
Thank you, to whoever gifted me the Geek Citizenship Recognition badge! You're a pretty cool person, anonymous BGGer!
mbmbmbmbmb
A lot of people usually do this, or split it with a friend who takes the other army. I think I bought 2 or 3 of the last starter set, kept the Skaven stuff, and ebayed the High Elves each time. ^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Griffiths
United Kingdom
Wrexham
Wrexham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well that's interesting. It feels like selling half a game, and I couldn't imagine anyone wanting that! Good to know it works, though - depending on how well this goes, it might even convince me to get a second set...!

Thanks, guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.