Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Dursch
United States
Farmersville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I had a chance to introduce a new gamer to Cthulhu Wars this past weekend. He had seen some of my precious plays I had posted on Facebook so I thought show him the ropes. Thanks to Jim Black's (Hastur666) copy we managed to down a good 3 player game with Jim as Black Giat, my friend as Crawling Chaos and Cthulhu in my hands.

It was a great run and surprisingly he managed to play CC well with just some suggestions and tips along the way.

Cthulhu and Crawling Chaos managed to hold the lead and maintain a tie thru most of the rounds with black goat slowly trailing as he stayed neutral through most of the game, trying to get all of his areas.

Cthulhu and Nyarlathotep became mortal enemies but in the end Cthulhu went down to CC's luckier dice rolls. I do believe Cyhulhu was resurrected a good 3 times through out the game before finally obliterating his target: Nyarlathotep and everything on Antarctica to claim that gate.

With many an elder sign under my belt from the frequent resurrections, and a good sizable ritual I was able to pull ahead with Black Goat nipping at my heels.

Lesson of the day: Black Goat really, really like their fertility rituals XD. They were to busy expanding and populating for anything else

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.